Sign in to follow this  

What do you think about my topic choices?

The school's given us a list of what we can take and i've chosen these:

English A (Lit) SL

Arabic B HL

Math SL

B&M HL

ITGS HL

Physics SL

so what do you think about that?

at first i was thinking Physics HL, but guesses its too hard....

what about English A (Lit) SL how hard is it, i think its a new syllabus to many of you would have had the A1 A2 choices

i guess this is like A1 SL ?

thanks ;D

The school's given us a list of what we can take and i've chosen these:

English A (Lit) SL

Arabic B HL

Math SL

B&M HL

ITGS HL

Physics SL

so what do you think about that?

at first i was thinking Physics HL, but guesses its too hard....

what about English A (Lit) SL how hard is it, i think its a new syllabus to many of you would have had the A1 A2 choices

i guess this is like A1 SL ?

thanks ;D

Do you know what you want to study? I'm taking B&M at SL, and even though I find it rather easy, it is probably the most boring class I ever had to take (only took it because I had no other options). But if you like it, I guess it's not so bad... I hear English A Lit SL asks for more essay writing than English A1 SL did. Since you'll be taking it before the first generation had completed their exams following the new syllabus, I can't really tell you too much about it.

A B HL language is always good no matter what you're going to study due to future job prospects...

ITGS is becoming a rather popular subject... Overall, I think it's a good choice. Definitely one which won't wear you out too much if you work hard, but will give you also give you a solid ground for uni.