IB Theatre HL Research Investigation

Kellene

• 4 weeks later...

RI Wordcount URGENT!

Does anyone know about the wordcount requirement for the RI for HL? Im going crazy. Our teacher never made it clear if quotations were included or not and now we realised one day before submissions that we've all done it differently, so half of us are obviously wrong and need to make edits quick! I included quotations in my word-count and reached 2400 words... without quotations I would need to add atleast 200 words, which isnt all that impossible if I start right away. Let me knowww if anyone sees this!

The word count for this one is tricky. My mistake was to include quotes in the word count. So for HL, the word count is 2000 (excluding any quotes you use) and the word count does NOT include the source analysis you do at the end. The source analysis can be however long you want, just make sure you get 2000 words worth of analysis (or non-quotes) in you main essay and you should be fine.

Also remember to use pictures, I was very bad at that too, apparently they can mark you down for it.

Be careful with word count in all your assignments, because that's what's going to pull my grades down, I'm always a couple hundred words over...

Good luck