Help with SL IOP

I think I'll be talking about 1984 since it was my favorite out of the books we've read. However, I need help with my topic.

"Comparison between Julia and Winston's character"

"Relation between Orwell's 1984 and modern days"

I can't come up with other possible ideas, so should I choose one of these or find a new one?

I did my IOP on 1984 too, "What are the methods of control in 1984 and how effective are they?".

I would suggest rephrasing the 1st into "Comparison between Winston and O'Briens character" There's not much you can compare between Julia and Winston other than that they want to seek refuge and are rebellious against the Oceanic government through acts of love.

"Relation between Orwell's 1984 and modern days" rephrase this to be "Can modern day become a dystopia as envisioned in 1984?", this would allow you to highlight the possible exxagerations Orwell implemented in 1984, mention how these exxagerations cannot happen in present day. Also mention tools in 1984 that could lead us into another dystopia.

Salam and goodluck.

I think I'll be going for the second one then. Thank you for your help! Oh and since I'll have to mention the author's use of language, how can I include that? and should I use a powerpoint presentation? I don't see how that will help so I'm not very sure <.>

Thank you