Do you think IB is that bad?

White94

Okay, so I came across this website today;

www.truthaboutib.com

It basically criticizes the IB and calls it 'unconstitutional', but I'm wondering..

Do you think IB is that bad? They criticize that it promotes risk-taking and things like that but I think the IB is hard but prepares students for the difficulties of independent learning in University.

But what do you all think?

• 2 weeks later...

In my school, I WISH I could say IB was hard :(

It depresses me so much because IB in my school is such a breeze-through. Before the start of my first year of IB I expected so much. I expected to be challenged and stressed and piled with work every night. I think if it was like that now, I would have been happier (ironically). Everything's way too smooth sailing. I guess it's because this is only the second year of IB in my school since it's been introduced and we (the school) haven't really kicked into the habit yet. My classmates are also very laid back and I guess they don't see the importance of how we're currently not reaching any of the IB standards...

*sigh* This depresses me :( I wish that IB was difficult and challenging for me XD That way I at least know I'm on the right track!

I wish I could say IB is bad. But it's not. It's a wonderful experience, in my own opinion. And I believe some people, not all, may agree that regardless of all the work we get, it's worth it all in the end.

At this moment, I feel wonderful because I'm almost done with it. When I look back, I feel proud that I was able to take on anything and now I'm ready for what's ahead. I feel happy and I'm grateful to be doing it. Even though I don't like it very much. But it's the thought that counts.. :)