Favorite IB Course and Why?

betaJay

IB Psychology

-My teacher is awesome and we are in class with AP Psychology, too. :))

-Taking that class has influenced me to major in Psychology!

My other favorite would be IB ToK

-My teacher is hilarious

-He never gave us homework

-He helped me through Junior year

:))

HL English because my teacher is honeslty the most amazing man and our texts are beautiful, so i have really enjoyed both reading and learning about them. Then HL Chem because the numbers and the rules are all connected in the most lovely ways. It feels like i'm always solving a giant puzzle or riddle and i feel so elated when things just *click*!

Biology HL is fun because our teacher teaches the stuff well, quickly and to the point (no meaningless detail or rants, purely syllabus statements answered) and he has some really funny stories about people getting laid because they thought the world was gonna end that week, and when it didn't their relationship getting awkward.

History HL can be interesting in terms of details and creepy WW2 mysteries and so on. German B SL is fun because it's easy as hell and our teacher cracks jokes all the time, some of them not funny at all but we laugh at the efforts.