Sign in to follow this  

group 4 project topics .. please help

I have 2 topics for group 4 project that i have to derive from them a specific topic . I need help as in ideas of what i can choose

its either

- biofuels

- alternative energy source .

Please help .

It could be easier to do the practical part of your project with an inexpensive little photovoltaic solar panel than with biofuels. There are all sorts of studies that you could carry out that involve both theoretical analysis and lab tests. For example, comparing the overall cost-effectiveness of fixed and solar tracking panels in Qatar, or at other latitudes.

http://en.wikipedia..../Solar_tracking

Honestly, choose something easy and fun to do:)biofuels can get a bit serious, so why don't you try alternative energy sources? Idk what you're planning on experimenting with and what your variables will be, but maybe you could look at energy sources for the human body? Like maybe which types of food give most energy then look into that. Idk what it would break down into for all the different sciences (physics, biology, chemistry) but talk it through with your group and see what ideas you all get:)

Make group 4 fun!! Take advantage of that aspect:)

Good luck!

Smart move! Tidal power has great potential in many parts of the world and I hope that your project will be both enjoyable and successful.

• Like 1