Ideas on the Extended Essay

NZM74417

I'm in Grade 9 and in the IB Diploma Programme. I was thinking about the extended essay and want to at least find a topic to write about. I'm not quite sure what to write about. I'm interested in World Religions, especially Islam or Hinduism. I'm not sure where to go from there. I know it's too early to start this now, but I like to think ahead. I'm also quite interested in the evidence of ancient astronauts in ancient civilizations.

Dude your exams aren't even for three more years! You really don't need to be worrying about your extended essay when you're not even in the actual IB diploma program yet. While I admire your planning skills, it's really nothing to worry about at your stage. Just do well on your subjects and when the time comes to actually writing it, you'll have an idea of where your interests lie and what you want to do. It's very possible that your interest in world religions might be completely nonexistent when you are 17!

So go outside and run around or build a fort or go play videogames with your friends. Enjoy your life before you don't have one anymore.

:)