VA HL final exams: uploading RWB pages to IBO website?

calico

Hey there,

I was told by my art teacher to upload the relevant pages of my RWB to the IBO website sometime in the middle of this week, seeing as the website was 'not ready yet' when I sent her the scanned investigation pages for marking, last week. I have my login details and everything, but there seems to be no such place to upload anything of any kind (besides the TOK essay...)

I choose to retake VA HL from doing the May 2011 exams since I want to do better, so that would be why I'm a little out of the loop with this apparently new way my school has of doing the final VA exams :/

Supposedly, the discussion that would normally be had in person with the examinator will be replaced with a filmed discussion with the school's art teacher which would be sent to the IBO, too. I was just wondering if anyone else here is doing the same, and would know how to approach this ... and soon. D:

iBS2012, this method is compulsory from May 2013, and all schools will follow it from then on. However, schools were given an option to incorporate that this year as well, though I can't understand why any school would want to do that, visiting examiners are so much better.

I can't help you in any way, since our school hasn't yet switched, but I think you should talk to your DPC about it. Take your id and pw with you, and log in in front of him. He will know what to click on, etc.

Thanks for your answers - found out that this is indeed the new way my school is choosing to go about it this year, and shall just go to the IB coordinator. I literally wasn't given any more than just the PIN and password in the email that was sent, hopefully she'll be checking her email over the Easter hols. Couldn't agree more on the visiting examiner aspect : /