Any Suggestions for an EE topic?

Rogges

I got picked 36 out of 62 for picking topic and supervisor for my EE. The likelihood of any good supervisors or subjects being left is pretty slim. I was wondering if you guys could suggest a subject perhaps a general idea in the subject that I could do? Just a heads up the subjects I am taking are: English HL, French SL, Biology SL, Chemistry HL, Math SL, and Economics HL.

We cannot give you a topic or suggest an idea for you. That's your job. Once you come up with an idea, you can post it on here and we can give you feedback. Your topic is something you are graded on, and we will not do the work for you.

What subjects are you most passionate about? What would you like to do? A science-based EE, a humanities-based EE, a language EE? Choose your subject first, and then look into areas under that subject that you are interested in. For example if you took biology HL and liked plants, you could investigate that further and see if you could come up with a suitable topic in that area.