Group 4 project topic HELP

Jasmeena

Hiii! So... I'm doing my first year in IB. My exams are on May 2013, and I have a quuick question.

Our teacher has assigned a global topic for our Group 4 project (IRON) and hasn't said anything in details. He said we should come up with an asignment ourselves... Some help? I have an idea about latent heat, but that isn't anything, special.. Please help? :)

I forgot to say... I'm doing physics.

Edited by Sandwich
Please use the edit function to alter old posts rather than making a new reply.

hey :)

i finished my group 4 project just a month ago. umm, it really doesn't matter how good your topic is... Group 4 only and only focuses on your group's planning and coordination i,e, how smoothly do you do it and how well you tackle problems, if any, whilst doing the project. check out the group 4 project rubric and the the criteria..most of them are regarding teamwork. Also, try and show your leadership skills as much as you can. hope this is of some help :)

• Like 1

Hahah, yeeeah. I think it'll be same here this year. Not everyone is excited about this project :D. But my group is a really small one... There are 3 of us on Physics. And I'm the only one on HL, sooo I believe they'll stick around :D. I hooope :D I know I won't bail on myself, that's 4sure.