Sign in to follow this  

Group 4 project topic HELP

Hiii! So... I'm doing my first year in IB. My exams are on May 2013, and I have a quuick question.

Our teacher has assigned a global topic for our Group 4 project (IRON) and hasn't said anything in details. He said we should come up with an asignment ourselves... Some help? I have an idea about latent heat, but that isn't anything, special.. Please help? :)

I forgot to say... I'm doing physics.

Edited by Sandwich
Please use the edit function to alter old posts rather than making a new reply.

hey :)

i finished my group 4 project just a month ago. umm, it really doesn't matter how good your topic is... Group 4 only and only focuses on your group's planning and coordination i,e, how smoothly do you do it and how well you tackle problems, if any, whilst doing the project. check out the group 4 project rubric and the the criteria..most of them are regarding teamwork. Also, try and show your leadership skills as much as you can. hope this is of some help :)

• Like 1

Waww dome School are doing work actually .. last year in our school we everyone got the full mark !

and the group I was with , they escaped out of school :o to go and have some weed :S

leaving me alone with one other to work

gd luck

Hahah, yeeeah. I think it'll be same here this year. Not everyone is excited about this project :D. But my group is a really small one... There are 3 of us on Physics. And I'm the only one on HL, sooo I believe they'll stick around :D. I hooope :D I know I won't bail on myself, that's 4sure.

Hahaha, umm, if you can work really fast - you aren't lol.

But, to be honest mate. We only have 3 days to do all the investigations, and on the 3rd day, we have the presentation. Soooo, who'll be f*cked when my time comes? XD