History Route 2

sergio2339

Hi,

Just wondering what topic you think will come in november 2012 examination about the arab-israeli conflict. Already came the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine, the six-day war, the Suez Crisis and the Palestine Liberation Organization.

Thanks for your help!

It's quite possible the 1973 War/October 1973 War/Yom Kippur War/4th Arab-Israel War could be the Paper 1 topic.

I take this route and my exam is in about a month, if you want I can let you know what us May kids got once it's over and safe to discuss the exam.

• 1 month later...

Like you suggested, it seems to follow a chronological order. So going by the history guide, I am presuming that they will have either the role of the US, USSR, and UN in the Arab-Israeli Conflict or Camp David and the Egyptian-Israeli Peace Agreement. They had the Yom Kippur War (causes mostly) for Paper 1 last week so they might have Yom Kippur War again in November but this time the paper might be focusing on the short-term and long-term effects of the war.

Edited by Neko_K

Great! So you think it may come Camp David in November or the Yom Kippur War but with the focus on the effects? I am right?

Right it could be either one of those, or US, USSR, and UN roles in Arab-Israeli conflict. Make sure you prepare for these extensively. If you get the time, read the other ones of course because there is no definitive prediction on what is gonna be on it, but if it so happens that you're gonna end up studying last minute, read over just these three chapters to get a concrete outlook and I think you should be fine.