Final Words to Exam Writing Candidates

CkyBlue

i think i just shed a tear...before IB I was like a dead fish flowing down the current, content with my life, but when IB was introduced. It gave me the shock of life forcing me to fight as i started my journey up the waterfall. haha having done that i'm ready to lay my eggs and die..

• Like 4

Ugh. I feel like saying something Awe inspiring and humorous right now, But I have math to do and german vocab to learn.

This is the point in our lives when the 20 of us IB students I look at our other 80 classmates who are out partying(since their exams are over) and realize that yes, the grass IS greener on the other side.....

Oh well at least I got into colleges they couldn't. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

i almost cried. but I have to continue to study for bio ;_; but I joined IB by accident, but looking back, i don't regret it. I'm actually going to miss it- especially the people i have grown so close to over the last 4 years. all the complaining, all the hard work, the joys, the sweat, and the cramming! it's been one hell of a ride, and i plan to go out with a bang.

• Like 1

Your words were truly inspirational!!

We have done a LOT of work, and we "just" have our exams left.

One part of me wants May 18 (the day of my last exam) to come as fast as possible. Another part of me is sad because High School is almost over. We have just one week of classes left. Then I will miss my friends, IB jokes.... and even my teachers.

It is nice to know that many people around the world feel the same way I do ;)

indeed, this is so encouraging for me to keep on going! especially when I know that every IB fellows on Earth is working hard like me. we are readying for our final battle…

it won't be easy but let's be brave and I know we all can do it…!!

thank you for your words :)

I'm gonna share this link to my friends, it's touching :)

Edited by chmehehe

I am honestly going to miss doing the IB.

I'm really relieved that all the coursework is done and all that is left are the exams... in five days. But IB has taught me so much, helped me mature in so many ways and CAS has given me so many opportunities to pick up new skills and try out new things, gave me experiences I may not have so easily gotten elsewhere.

I can't wait to finish on the 17th of May. That amazing feeling that I'll get when time is up, I put my pen down, Spanish papers get taken in and I leave the exam hall... free. But at the same time, look back on the past two years and be so proud of myself and fellow IBers who have taken on the IB, persevered and got through it, doing their best in exams and now off to university :) We've done so much, accomplished so much. We oughta be damn proud of ourselves, haha :)

Good luck to everyone taking the exams.

Damn it, so close yet so far.

I really feel like I haven't put nearly enough work as I should've into my exams, so I hope I do okay.

I feel the same... Exams starting tomorrow, and I'm still trying to learn things let alone revising them -.-

Ditto. I agree, had so many lightbulb moments while doing past paper 2s for math, mixed feeling of shame and happiness that I FINALLY (after almost 1.5 years), get something. :P

On that note, so scared for English tomorrow (I hate commentaries. :/) All the best for tomorrow everyone! :D

Damn it, so close yet so far.

I really feel like I haven't put nearly enough work as I should've into my exams, so I hope I do okay.

I feel the same... Exams starting tomorrow, and I'm still trying to learn things let alone revising them -.-

Ditto. I agree, had so many lightbulb moments while doing past paper 2s for math, mixed feeling of shame and happiness that I FINALLY (after almost 1.5 years), get something. :P

On that note, so scared for English tomorrow (I hate commentaries. :/) All the best for tomorrow everyone! :D

No English will be fine... Philosophy on the other hand, I'm fine with ethics and the core theme should be no problem, it's just philosophy of religion and paper 2 I will die on, paper 3 should be a walk in the park, and Maths shouldn't be too hard...

Get a good nights sleep and do not revise anything for 30 mins before the beginning of an exam, use those 30 mins to try to relax, because if you cram then, then thats the only thing you'll be able to think of for the entire exam, and more likely to fail...

Good luck :)