Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone have a soft copy of the Pearson chemistry and Math HL books

Hey guys, i was just wondering, do you by any chance have the Pearson books on the above mentioned subjects. or do you know where i can get them?

Umm, I think my friend has a pdf of Maths HL and I can ask her if you like... But I won't be able to get that before this Thursday or so... Is it urgent?

@Jasmeena: it is not that urgent so you can take your time (not too much i hope) i would be very grateful if you could acquire it for me.

@IB smacher:  is there another way of becoming a Vip without having to pay? im from Lesotho so the transfering of accounts is going to be a long and time consuming hassle.

i meant the transfering of funds...

and @ jasmeena: dont worry about it. However that haese and harris book is quite useless. I wouldnt recommend your friend rely on it too much.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Illegal distribution of copyrighted materials such as textbooks is not acceptable on IBS. Please note that this also applies to PMs. If you wish to own a copy, you must purchase one rather than trying to scab it illegally from others.

If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

IB Survival Staff