Uploading Question

ibkid

I was wondering how i would change a .docx or .doc to a .pdf file...im no computer guy so could someone tell me how?

sorry if this is on the Faq or one of the forums ( the buttons dont seem to work right now, no idea why)

:blink:

Upload the file as .doc (preferably, I can't open .docx but the others can so I'll just leave it to them if you upload it as .docx) in the Contribution forum and we'll convert it for you.

sorry if this is on the Faq or one of the forums ( the buttons dont seem to work right now, no idea why)

What button?

Upload the file as .doc (preferably, I can't open .docx but the others can so I'll just leave it to them if you upload it as .docx) in the Contribution forum and we'll convert it for you.

What button?

Ohh, its not really a button my bad. But the link where it says FAQ on the top right corner. But it works now, my internet was pretty slow yesterday so...ya

Thanks

HMS, if you can't open docx files because you have the older version of Microsoft Office you can always download an update with a converter

i had the same problem

here is the link for that update.. it automatically converts docx to readable doc.

Edited by Sauliooz