IA - Commentary

Hi guys!

I have written my first commentary concerning more or less the demand and supply concepts. Now I have read an article where I found that basic concepts such as Demand/Supply don't need to be defined. Do you think it's too bad when I put those definitions in because as the commentary is based on that I think it fits there.

Thank you for your opinion!

Yes you should define supply and demand; they are economic terms and even though they are rather simple economic terms, they still need to be defined. You will lose marks for not defining supply/demand. Also, you'd be surprised at how the terms supply and demand are misused in the media and maybe even in your article itself!

So show your teacher that you know what the two terms mean. So it's good that you defined them, basically :yes:

Yes you should define supply and demand; they are economic terms and even though they are rather simple economic terms, they still need to be defined. You will lose marks for not defining supply/demand. Also, you'd be surprised at how the terms supply and demand are misused in the media and maybe even in your article itself!

So show your teacher that you know what the two terms mean. So it's good that you defined them, basically :yes:

I had the same question as brankar but it still seems a bit weird having to define demand/supply. Adding to those 2 all the other definition will make 3/4 of my commentary a list of definitions :/

How many definitions should I have approximately? My article is quite full of economic theory and I already have 4 graphs.

I had the same question as brankar but it still seems a bit weird having to define demand/supply. Adding to those 2 all the other definition will make 3/4 of my commentary a list of definitions :/

How many definitions should I have approximately? My article is quite full of economic theory and I already have 4 graphs.

I think, as well, that these should be defined. But another thing came to my mind if I use definitions from our guide should I cite it or not?