Most Boring Subject

Knox

Alright I'll have to put it on a scale

double German lessons make me want to set angry raccoons onto my eyes

maths lessons make me want to swim in acid

HL english lessons make want to eat my ears and hands

physics lessons make me want to have a wrestling match with goku, superman and taz the Tasmanian devil.

It's difficult but I'd have to go:

English

German

Maths = physics

All of the examples that don't result in my death imply a continuous suffering because I have to live with the results of the attack.

So there you have it.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Alright I'll have to put it on a scale

double German lessons make me want to set angry raccoons onto my eyes

maths lessons make me want to swim in acid

HL english lessons make want to eat my ears and hands

physics lessons make me want to have a wrestling match with goku, superman and taz the Tasmanian devil.

It's difficult but I'd have to go:

English

German

Maths = physics

All of the examples that don't result in my death imply a continuous suffering because I have to live with the results of the attack.

So there you have it.

To me, these are not so much boring, as they're INCREDIBLY painful, like the quote clearly emphasises.

I enjoy English Lit, but math and physics are never BORING, because I want someone to drown me in a pit of lava at the end of each lesson because it highlights how very incompetent I am as a student.

• Like 1

I say Chemistry, maybe because it just kills my brain and my teacher is a living lullaby!

Then Math, because I don't like it and my brain has to suffer another attack of logarithmic functions.

TOK because it makes me uncertain of all the truths I know, and questions reality and then I need to sleep because of brain damage.

Then I regenerate and go through this process once again.

Phew. -.-

Wow, I'm in love with TOK... forever alone :/

English HL: Who needs sleeping pills, when you could just study Hamlet.

OMG I agree with you so much!

Before I met my ToK teacher ToK AMAZED ME, and even with my ToK teacher, I still find ToK so interesting and I so desperately want to become great ''at it''.

Same with Hamlet! I love my English classes usually, but seriously reading Hamlet before bed is SUICIDE. I can hardly keep my eyes open...

• Like 1

Wow, I'm in love with TOK... forever alone :/

English HL: Who needs sleeping pills, when you could just study Hamlet.

OMG I agree with you so much!

Before I met my ToK teacher ToK AMAZED ME, and even with my ToK teacher, I still find ToK so interesting and I so desperately want to become great ''at it''.

Same with Hamlet! I love my English classes usually, but seriously reading Hamlet before bed is SUICIDE. I can hardly keep my eyes open...

You know! I'm always really hyped up for TOK lessons, I literally bounce to lesson. I'm always like I love TOK and my friends are always like 'Are you serious?' TOK is like the smexiest subject ever, if it were a person it would be all dark and mysterious and like 'Are you sure about that, son?' Like a mafia character or gangsta because it is extra cool and complicated. How can you not love that? I did kind of fear TOK more than Maths HL because of said tendencies.

The thought of having to study Hamlet almost induces a coma. Something about those pages breaks my insomniac tendencies.

Everyone at our school loves TOK cuz we have such an awesome teacher XD. I don't like math SL. I am the worst student in that class... It's a mixed HL and SL class, and most students are HL, so I always feel inferior cuz everyone like loves math... And I really would need to put effort to succeed in that class, but I don't :( It's funny though how people say that Math HL is the hardest subject, but almost all of the IB students at my school take HL.

• 3 weeks later...