Predicted grades

Jasmeena

When giving predicted grades, I'm not really sure, do teachers give only grades for our subjects so that we have max. 42 points or do they give the 3, or 2 or 1 points too for the EE, TOK essay and CAS? Sorry if the question is weird, I don't know how to ask it differently :D

HAHAHHA yeeeeeeeeeeeah, my bad my bad. I just read what it said in the table. And it just matters if you DON'T do CAS, not if you do it :D

But what if I still haven't written my TOK and EE?. I need to apply for some universities until October, this year. And I finish IB May 2013. How do they predict that? :D

Well your school will probably start (if they haven't started already) assigning supervisors for the EE and at least at my school you needed to have a RQ and a plan on the essay's structure by July so that the coordinator could have an idea on how well the kid would do on the EE. Despite that, the could also assess you on how well you're doing in the subject. I mean a kid getting a 4 in Economics and doing an EE in that subject is probably not getting an A. Lastly, some schools (including mine) play it safe by giving everyone a prediction of +1 and they rarely make exceptions and give +2.

• Like 1

I have a supervisor for my EE, I just wasn't sure how will he predict my grade :D. Thanks :)

:) Instead of "thank you" posts we have the reputation system. You can click that green arrow on the right whenever you want to thank someone. Just noting it for future reference because us mods have to delete all the thank you posts.