Sign in to follow this  

Quick Maths Studies IA Survey

Hey all, I'm in the process of writing my Maths IA up and I am looking at average yearly parent income and price of most used family car. I realise that I am not going to be spot on with the exact price every time due to things such as accessories etc which may increase the value of the car, however that is something I am going to mention.

- The conversion rate from (your currency) to $AUD will be taken from a website on a particular day, and will remain at the same rate.

Here is the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TKBSR56

Thanks alot!

Edited by MattO

I suggest you clarify whether you mean annual income or per month, per 3 months, etc.

You want to be as precise as possible.

Also, when you say what model do you mean just the brand or do you need a specific model? I assume it's the first but I'm just making sure.

• Like 1

Sorry I didnt make it clear Jira - It is is based over annual parent income. I would be looking for the exact model as well as the brand so that the price paid for the car would be accurate. For example, my parents have a honda CRV(2011) yet if I put Honda CRV in my answer, there are multiple models, such as 2002,2007 etc, hence the data would not be accurate. Thank's for pointing those observations out.

Edited by MattO