IB exam you are least looking forward to?

Now that exams are coming up for the seniors (mine are in May 2013) I thought it would be relevant to ask: what IB exam or specific exam papers are you looking forward to the least? Personally, the History (HL) Paper 3 sounds pretty massive (3 essays in 150 mins) and I'm dreading sitting the Chemistry (HL) exam. Everything else sounds somewhat straightforward to me.

What about you guys?

• Like 2

All of them. I tend to panic at exams even when I know everything.

History HL - there's just so much information

Biology SL - I never know how to draw those diagrams. I once drew the pancreas as a smiley face XD

Russian B HL - I'm the first Russian B HL student in the entire school and the teacher has no idea what their criteria are like

English A1 - I'm averaging a 7, but considering that I want to study English lit, I reallyreallyreally need to do well on it

B&M SL- Not sure how to explain it. It's just so vague... all the answers are vague. I hate that.

Math Studies SL - ... I ALWAYS make some dumb mistake which ends up costing me a lot.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now that exams are coming up for the seniors (mine are in May 2013) I thought it would be relevant to ask: what IB exam or specific exam papers are you looking forward to the least? Personally, the History (HL) Paper 3 sounds pretty massive (3 essays in 150 mins) and I'm dreading sitting the Chemistry (HL) exam. Everything else sounds somewhat straightforward to me.

What about you guys?

I'm 2013 too! :) I am almost equally terrified of all of them. I feel like I will be able to suss out how well I did in Biology paper 1 and 3 after the exam because it is really straight forward, unlike English! I took one anticipated subject this year,and I am terrified waiting for the grade, although I am sure the worst case scenario would be a 6.

Economics - What if I forget formulas? There are so many little things that are so easy to forget to apply.. It's so difficult to try and figure out how many points you have earned..

Maths - I never know where I stand, I have had exams where I feel I have answered everything and only gotten 85% and then other exams when I'm convinced I have failed and received 90%.. It's crazy..

Psychology - So much information, the case studies - names and dates I'm always going to be unsure to some extent, and also coming up with introductions and conclusions on the spot is not a great deal of fun..

English - Just so unpredictable, and if I'm not in the zone, then wtf do I do?

Biology - Tricky questions, especially the data analysis ones.. They hardly prep us at all for those questions (Y)

Eeek :(

Edited by Babydolleyes

Oh god the Biology Data Response is probably my most hated question type. I did a few for practice and i got them right but in our end of year exam the question was pretty much impossible to score full marks on. It's so annoying that they ask seemingly straightforward questions that students usually over complicated (it's IB HL after all) and usually get wrong, not to mention the complexity of some of the data given.

HL Psych - All of it. Thanks to the plethora of teachers we've had telling us to do different things I still have no idea how to write an essay...The critical thinking aspect seems to be a bit confusing for me... Oh well, 6 months to get it right!

• 1 month later...