Examiner misconduct?

Perhaps this is better suited for the Visual Arts forum, but I was wondering if there are any documents available that discuss the conduct of the examiner (the one grading the candidate's work)? Particularly, for Visual Arts?

My exam was on Friday and I have to admit, it was pretty weird. I'd love to read what is generally expected before taking further action.

Edited by soyelpresidente

Hi! I don't know how examiners should officially act, but I can tell you how mine acted! She was extremely kind, and made it like a conversation. She just asked me, "tell me about your art" and didn't ask me too many questions in the beginning. It wasn't like she was quizzing me. The questions just came naturally like a conversation. Then we looked over my book for a while, and we finished by talking about my future in art. It was fun, nice and a lot easier than I thought it would be!

What was your examiner like? I know lots of examiners are different, and last year our school got a very strange, horrible woman and the IB scores were a lot lower than anyone had predicted :( I think it's hard for the IB to judge the art fairly with different examiners.