7 on IB Philosophy? Markschemes?

Prince Hamlet

I'm too chilled for everything, I don't know why but I'm so arrogant for philosophy at the moment, it's not like I haven't done a lot of work, ive been revising for 4 months... I think it's because I'm going to a good university even if I don't do so well, but I really want to go to my first choice

I guess that will help you - http://www.sevenoaksphilosophy.org/downloads/youandyourlife.pdf. That's a mini-textbook written by an IB philosophy teacher, so the material is adapted to the IB course and everything is very well explained, with lots of examples and critical approach. Btw - your profile says "Exams: May 2013", so why are you worrying about this year's exams? :)

• 2 months later...

I'd like to thank everyone who helped me and each other for IB Philosophy.

I have just checked my IB Philosophy SL scores, and I got the grade I wanted: a 7.

Thank you all for the help and advice :).

I plan on sharing the materials I used to revise for Philosophy soon. I actually made a 40-some page IB Philosophy Revision guide, and I plan on sharing it soon.

Thank you all again :).

• Like 1

Congratulations! I got a 7 too and that was the biggest surprise for me (along with an A for EE). Haha now I can't wait to see the subject report because in the section concerning my optional theme (Non-Western traditions and perspectives) it always said that no one chose those topics, I'm wondering what it'll say this year.

Edited by pokerface
  • Like 1

Congratulations! I got a 7 too and that was the biggest surprise for me (along with an A for EE). Haha now I can't wait to see the subject report because in the section concerning my optional theme (Non-Western traditions and perspectives) it always said that no one chose those topics, I'm wondering what it'll say this year.

Nice!

What's a subject report?