IB Physics resources from Mitch

MitchCampbell

I'm Mitch, and I'm an IB Physics and Math teacher - most recently at Copenhagen International School.

I've got a few resources available that you might find useful in preparing for your exams in May or November.

First, if you take IB Physics HL, I have a full set of youtube videos that walk you through AHL Topic 13: Quantum and Nuclear physics. (It's also Physics SL Option B).

Here's a link to the playlist:

I want to let you know that I’ve just launched a new website with free video tutorials and study notes in mathematics and physics, as well as online revision courses in IB Math SL and Physics SL.

The website is called www.studynova.com. The idea is to continuously make more free videos and study notes in mathematics and physics, and eventually add chemistry and biology. At the moment, there are free videos for Physics SL topic 2, as well as Math SL topic 2. My plan for the rest of the year is to do nothing but make more free videos. I have done 300 so far, and I will do another 2500 by this time next year, hopefully. The plan is to have an entire Physics SL and Math SL course for free!

For those who want extra help with specific exam prep for this May's exams, you can also buy the online revision course, where we go over specific exam-related stuff.

I would really appreciate it if you would spread the word to friends and classmates. Check out the website and see what you think!

You are welcome to email me (email address on the studynova site) if you have any suggestions for improvements. The idea is to help out students, so your opinions really do matter.

Good luck with your upcoming exams!

Cheers,

Mitch

• Like 3

I Got a full mark on on of my Quarter Test for Topic 13: Quantum Physics beaucse I just watch your amazing videos :D.

I wish your site contain Math and Physics Hl ! .

I'm really pleased you liked the videos. Keep in mind that although I made the videos, YOU'RE the one who did well on the Quarter Test. Nice!

As for Math HL and Physics HL, I will also do those - I just don't think it will be before the May 2012 exams. In the online revision course that I have, I do cover IB Physics SL, which includes two SL options that are AHL topics: Wave Phenomena, and then the Quantum ones that you saw. I also have Option E: Astrophysics, where I cover the HL stuff as well. It's not the best suited for your needs, though. Next year I plan to have lots of free Math HL and Physics HL stuff available, as well as revision courses for each.

Best of luck with your studying!

-Mitch

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...