Revision podcasts for IB history

silver

Hi,

I have made a set of 22 self-contained podcasts for IB history: www.historypodcast.net

They cover topics such as the rise into power of Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Castro, World War I, World War II, the Cold War, the Spanish Civil War and the Vietnam War.

Some episodes explore how technology and strategy have changed modern warfare. Others tackle the sometimes difficult task of historiography.

I have tried to make them fast-paced, evidence-packed, self-contained episodes of 20th Century historical events, so that with 20 min. of concentrated listening, you should have enough historical knowledge to cover a topic (no guarantees!)

Try them out, they are FREE!

Good luck with your exams!

Mr. Sonderborg

Edited by silver
  • Like 3

Hi Mr Sondergborg,

Many thanks for the podcasts. They are quite an excellent resource addition. Was just wondering though - was there a mix up to the link for "origins of the Cold War"? The podcast seems to deal with an overview of the Cold War rather than the indicated Schools of Thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...