Day person or a night person?

wireman

There are unique aspects to both, but in general I prefer working at night and being out in the day (with the exception of friday and saturday nights haha)

I love the peace of night-time, but I also like the views and sunshine of a sunny day. I also love rainy days, but not rainy nights (unless I'm inside :P )

I'm actually both. For some reason, I find it easier to do Maths in the morning than anything else. Probably because it's mostly numbers and I don't need to read lengthy sentences for it to fully make sense, haha.

But I work best between 6PM - 10PM, on a school day. During weekends, if I'm in the library, I'll be able to concentrate from 10AM to 6PM.

Im a night person when i know i dont have to do anything the next day where i have to wake up early. Besides that im a late after/evening student or early morning :P lol

I can never be an afternoon person because i just cant concentrate! wish i could though :/

Night person, but I wish I could change it!

I really really like when the sun rises and I'm studying! I then go or a walk at 5-6am and then sleep!

I'm most productive from 5pm to 5am! I usually skip dinner during exam preparation just to extend the study time and then I hit up the gym for 2-3 monts non stop after exams to regain the fitness level I lost lool

Nights are peaceful and lovely but I really want to become a day person cause of two reasons:

1. Almost all my exams were/are in the morning. Being a night person for all my life (I usually go to bed at 2am on school nights), I hate mornings! I'm so used to being sleepy for the first 2 periods of school that I will be sleepy during my exam (unless I take 4 shots of espresso)!

2. I find it hard to concentrate on math when studying for long hours into the night! When I start at 5pm, I'm all accurate and productive but by around 2-3am, I get everything wrong! hahahaha!