Blue or black ink?

notoriety

Hey there :) My first exam is on Wednesday and I'm freaking out about the smallest things, possibly to distract myself from the REAL stress. Does anyone know if we have to write in blue or black ink in the exam? Are coloured pencils/highliters permitted? They would be useful on some exams like language A1 or A2 Paper1. If anyone knows please answer. :)

Blue and Black work. BLUE+BLACK also works.

Highlighters and color pencils should not be used as many of your papers are scanned and the highlighting makes the words look smudged.

Highlighters can be used to highlight parts of questions (if it helps) but can't be used to highlight your written work, as it won't scan in. Black or blue ink is permitted in the exam and a pencil that draws dark lines also (for diagrams). Geographers can use colored pencils, but I don't know to what extent. Good luck :)

You're technically not meant to use ink pen because it can be erased (with ink erasers) and therefore your work can be messed around with. However you can use it if you want to because to be honest nobody cares and nobody can tell either! However, if you've done something incorrectly, cross it out rather than using an ink eraser/whiting it out (because it's quite obvious when somebody has done this and you're not meant to be allowed to). It's much faster and you'll get marked the same. Unless your writing is illegible, the examiners don't give you bonus point for the page looking pretty. All you're doing is wasting your own time erasing something which could have been dashed out in half a second and you could have moved on to the next question.