History sl internal assessment need help

Fuck IB

Well, do you have any ideas? At least what period of history you would like it to be? I'm Serbian, and my teacher usually suggests we do something regarding Yugoslavia since examiners aren't too familiar with that topic and won't be able to be as picky as they could for certain periods and countries they know for sure. I, of course, did not listen so my topic was, "To What Extent did the Manchurian Crisis Contribute to the Outbreak of WWII?"

It's up to you to come up with your own ideas! But please, try your hardest to find something not super cliche or overly-investigated. Look into lesser-known history topics within topics you do like or perhaps see if you can find something to do regarding your area or region's local history. Find something you like and you'll like doing your HI a little bit more :) Once you have a few ideas you can then post them here and we can give you feedback if you wish.

• Like 1