IB MATHS TZ1 EXAM

Jasmeena

Nth special in this topic. Nth 'illegal'. Just want to hear one word. Was it really hard, or was it... doable???

The kids in my school were LITERALLY SHAKING after the exam finished, they were just... WOOW. So I was wondering, was it like this to everyone? Is that what I'm up for next year? :/

Math can be really really tricky! I had people literally tearing after the exam (TZ2) but I found it supper easy cause I did every single past paper from 1999 till 2011..

IB repeats questions a lot! It's almost funny when you start seeing the pattern! You can predict what's coming on the next year's exam.. I predicted 3 of our questions cause I've noticed some concepts come on the exam once every 2-3 years! So just do past papers! It's never enough! You'll get to a point where you feel like you've seen all these questions before (what happened to me this year) just cause there's not much they can ask for anyways. You have time and it's not that hard if you consistently put effort

• Like 1

hahaha yeah it makes everything easier!

buy this book: http://www.amazon.com/Mathematics-Standard-Level-International-Baccalaureate/dp/0741421410/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1336160375&sr=8-3

It's soooo amazing! teaches everything in a very straightforward way and the wording is so easy to understand! If you ended up getting it, PM me and I'll send you the answer booklet with all the answers to its practice questions

• Like 1