ITGS papers 2012

Guest CasaNova

Guest CasaNova

Hey guys.. What do you think about this years ITGS P1? It wasnt that hard, haa?

I chose the part with telemedicine, the one with social networking, fuzzy logic and project management part.. i hope i can get 5 :D

ITGS paper 1 in TZ1 was a piece of cake! It made me feel better after a killer (in my opinion) Math SL paper 2. I picked one about Telemedicine, one about Social Networking, and one about Traffic Control Systems. I felt like I could write for hours on the questions.

Guest CasaNova

i wrote something about 6 hundreads.. i dont remember of the exact value..

soo... are you ready for tomorrows p2 and p3 :D

p2 will probably be piece of cake, but i am a bit worried about p3.. i am not that much prepared for it.. hm...

What was your answer to the No 2c?

Was that the amount of time it took to download the 12MB thing? I wrote 50 seconds but i think that is wrong... it said 12MB at a rate of 240kb/s.

No that was No 2b, I don't even remember what No 2c was anymore X_X looooooooool but thanks anyways :)

Did you find paper 1 easy? I didn't even study for it and I'm not sure if it was easy or not.

I think I'm a similar situation, I did very little preparation for paper 1 ITGS HL and I'm not sure if I did good or not! I managed to write 6 pages (front & back) and tried to cover everything...

Me too! I wrote 6 pages exactly! (front & back as well) I hoped I covered everything too arghhhhhh I wish I could know my grade already looooool :P