If animals attacked us... would we win?

Animals vs Humans  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

If every animal on the planet decided to fight against the human race who do you think would win the battle?

I think animals would win because they've become friends with us. So many houses in the world have pets... scary ones too :o so they'll just attack us in our sleep. Then the foxes will act as spies and the birds will be satellites for their allies on the ground, plus, they'll all poop on us rendering some of our equipment useless :sadnod:

The Ants. The Ants.The Ants. OH LAWD!

They'll overrun us in a few months buy throwing rocks at us build forts to protect themselves. What do we have? A few concrete fortresses with machine guns?? :challenged: please... they win hands down.

You also have snakes :zomg: they'll strangle all of us then have a years supply of human :no: how can we beat the snakes ? They'll just slide every where. It's like moonwalking without feet.

In addition to all this craziness, we'd have to combat against wolves, bears, polar bears and killer whales.

But what is even more worrying is this: what about superhero's? Would wolverine count as a human or a wolf? Would catwoman count as a woman or a cat? Would spiderman be a spider or a man? Don't forget the superheroes that are animals :no:Just look at this madness.

Do we have the chance to win? Or would we kill ourselves in the process?

:panic::shifty:

Trust you to start a topic like this. I'm judging you.

(Btw, we're animals as well, so its practically more evolved animals VS less evolved animals)

You don't understand. I had a dream. And butterflies were attacking me but I lost so I became a butterfly. I don't want to be a butterfly for the rest of my life D:

:nonono: stop being fussy :nonono:

• 1 month later...
And butterflies were attacking me but I lost so I became a butterfly

Butterflies are cute D: so why would they attack you in the first place? And how did you turn into a butterfly? :confused:

Ah but answering the question. Animals. Hands down. They also have godzilla and the lockness monster and big foot and the yeti on their side :argh:

But then nature would win in the end because all the carnivores will finish all the grass etc and animals would start eating each other and that will end in FATALITY!

Guest Positron

Many of you stated that we'd win because of our weapons. I disagree. Who cares how big guns we have, if insects stopped pollinating we'd be dead. And killing them with nuclear weapons wouldn't really help...

Edited by Positron

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well I have a different perspective from you all. What if animals start attacking and people think some human or group of humans are behind these attacks. Then humans can start distrusting each other more than usual. And then what if the humans become so paranoid they start attacking each other and all the humans start killing each other. Then hardly any humans will exist and it will be very easy for the animals to kill these humans.

Humans kill humans more than animals kill humans. And why would animals harm humans? Animals usually only kill for food or if they feel threatened. Humans kill for "sport" or they indirectly kill animals by destroying their habitat. Humans also kill other humans out of revenge and anger. If you consider it humans don't just destroy the habitat of animals they also destroy other human's homes during war or out of greed. So who is more likely to kill humans first? Animals or other humans?

We should protect animals instead of thinking that they want to harm us. We should protect their habitats and stop being so threatening to the biodiversity and beauty of this planet.

Edited by r1111

Well if animals started attacking us and us human animals actually somehow won.... wouldn't it be kinda counterproductive?

I mean we need animals to survive but at that point we'd probably had killed off most of them :o

So we'll lose no matter what! :D ... animals will have the last laugh... kinda scary... we can do nothing but accept our fate! :D