ITGS help with criteria J!

NP_29

hey im new to this forum but hopefull sum1 will be able to help me im doing my ITGS project SL and im stuck on criteria J...in terms of what to put in my questionnaire ive made a database for my school library's audial and visual aids...but im a bit concerned about testing coz i noe you need signature and also what are beta and end user tester help sum1 ne1 *desperate*

thanks

EDIT: TRANSLATION
[quote]Hey! I'm new to this forum, but I am optimistic that somebody will be able to help me. I am doing my ITGS SL project and I'm stuck on Criteria J inn terms of what to put in my questionnaire. I have made a database for my school library's audio and visual aids, but I'm a bit concerned about testing because I know you need a signature. Also, what are Beat and End User Testers? Help! Someone! Anyone! I am desperate![/quote]

^ That sounds like we're extremely pedantic, but seriously, dude, I got a headache reading your post, not knowing where the hell one sentence end and the next begin...thus not really sure what you're asking.

Anyway, from what I know through my friend's ITGS project, beta test user is a person who tests your project while you're working on it, the end test user tests it when you're all done. apparently it has to be different people. it should be people who have something to do with the project