German B HL

notoriety

Who took these exams?

I found the texts in P1 quite easy, the Facebook one was kinda hard, but Text C was surprisingly easy! But the questions were tricky, they are always so vague and not straight-forward, I need to think what they wanted.

P2 was okay, I wrote das Tagebuch.

How did you find it? :)

I found the texts sooooo easy, understood almost everything, but the questions :/ I dont know. Im pretty sure I gave wrong justifications for the true/false ones for text C and the facebook ones were a bit tricky too, but other than that it went well. I was a bit surprised there were so many questions for the last text. I spent a bit too much time on the questions and too little on text D, I had no time to re-read what I wrote.

I wrote das Tagebuch too :) How many entries did you write? I only managed 2 and I think half of my work is off topic. I could have done better with grammar too -.- I lose my ability to think when I have to write in German, so every other sentence used a modal verb.

Yayyyy, finally someone answerwed! I also wrote 2 entries and I ALSO think that most of it is completely off-topic bull**** :P But we'll see. I think that we have exactly the same feelings about this exams. I also had troubles with the T/F questions, I knew the answerw but didn't know how to justify it. Let's hope for the best. ;)

I have the same feeling about the Exam! P1 was easy, Facebook text harder than Text c o.O Weird:P And for paper 2 I chose E-mail... But who asks you to write and E-mail on higher level :D we'll see soon if it really went that well ;)