ITGS EE help.

onurcam

Hello guys(and girls),

I am new at this forum so I apologize if this topic is in the wrong place.

I got my EE essay from ITGS. I thought of writing about how F2P(free to play) games were able to compete in the market, but my teacher told me to find a different question. Any of you have ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Guest CasaNova

she is right.. you have to find some IT solution that has significant impact on a global society :D

that is what the subject is, isnt it?

so, take for example the problem with monitoring of the employees.. discuss, examine all factors aout it.. negative and poistiive sides, some samples, research about the already existng solutuions and something like that.. just define your research question correctly and stick to it.. ohhhh.. why wasnt i this much smart two years before.. i wouldnt even go to IB!!!

• Like 1

Discuss how the technology nowadays made things easier for example in a political point of view news channels can capture photos Immediately using PDA ;) and discuss to what extent is this allowed for example surveillance blah blah blah .. and the effect of society give many example including what is happening now in Syria :( .. any further help just PIN me :)

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I think F2P games would be a great topic. Though I can understand where your teacher is coming from. Forming question around such a topic is hard.

Sample questions could be: "How does advertisement powered gaming affect the younger gaming community?" or "Are Free2play games truly beneficial for game developers?"