Final Choice...

spereira14

Hello, I know I've made a lot of posts regarding my subject choices, but this will be my last one!!

Here's the story: I started out the year with Geography, it was good and the teacher super nice, but after I tried a History class I really liked it and I switched to the class. That was about two weeks ago (March-December school), but after some classes I realized that I knew a lot of the things that we're studying/will study in History, and that I was learning more about the world in Geography.

Ideally I'd like to go to the Huntsman Program at UPenn after I'm done with the IB (http://huntsman.upenn.edu/) which deals with Finance and International Studies.

The date for switiching classes for the last time is looming and I'm not sure about what I should do...Any advice fellow IBers?

Thanks!

If you know the subject matter taught in History than it will help you get easy points and have more time to put for your other subjects. Though I personally would choose the one that I was more interested in; which one are you interested in more? Good luck with whatever choice you decide to go with and don't worry about the one subject affecting your Uni chances. :)

• Like 1