Does Anyone Have the Tests from This Year?

Hexa

Or is it too early? I would really love to look over the HL TZ1 to see how I did. If they aren't available now, does anyone know when they will be available.

I wasn't sure whether I should put this here, or somewhere in Exam Discussion, so I decided to put it here.

Edited by Hexa

The May 2012 papers are released around August-September 2012 so you should wait until then. The teachers/coordinators are not permitted to release them to the students beforehand so it would be hard to get them any time soon. You can check the IBO store regularly to see if they have been uploaded.

The May 2012 papers are released around August-September 2012 so you should wait until then. The teachers/coordinators are not permitted to release them to the students beforehand so it would be hard to get them any time soon. You can check the IBO store regularly to see if they have been uploaded.

I agree with it being hard to get it from the teachers but if I'm able to, am I allowed to post it on IBSurvival or is that violating any rules?

I agree with it being hard to get it from the teachers but if I'm able to, am I allowed to post it on IBSurvival or is that violating any rules?

We appreciate your willingness to share your papers but unfortunately we do not permit the distribution of past papers on this forum. The IBO is extremely strict with this issue. Thanks though. :)

• Like 2