Non-IB students - how do you feel about them?

Crazy Gemini

The reason that I personally do IB is because its international, and most people who do the IB do it for the same or similar reasons. Not because its harder or for those who want to be challenged. I can't speak for A levels, but for the specific system that I do alongside IB (which is just the normal state wide system) there are plenty of students who work much harder than IB students. Being in the IB doesn't automatically give someone increased work ethic, in my school, there's like an 85 percent dropout rate.

Well in my opinion I think that their subjects are not as supressed as our and they still don't study and I get higher grades than my non IB friends. And there is no difference between our capacity of understanding, I mean they can't do it because they don't want to and it annoys me too. All the time I see people who don't do their assingments and I dont like seeing it because I am becoming one of them!!