Help with "Circles"

JIB

I've replied to your message.

and please don't post answers in the forum.

Hi I saw you were helping others, I was wondering how I use the technolohy to investigate other values of r and OP. I am using geogebra, but don't know what to do,i cant seem to get the circles to intersect correctly when r is greater then OP. I cant find the general statement for OP'. PLEASE help me, even though its a year later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been working on this IA for around 5 days now, and I have the two general formulas from step 1 and 2, but how do you justify why the overall conjecture is true? It says it my be useful to add line segments to prove validity of the formula but how?

I know you use trig with sine and cosine rules- thats how I got the formulas but I don't understand what the underlying reason for the relationship is.

Please Help !!! :eek:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can anyone help me with this investigation? I really don't know how to do it. Please explain it to me step by step. i beg youuu. :(

If you read all the information written in this topic I bet you will understand how to do thi IA.. That's what I did and it went good! ;)

I have a question about IB. I am actually taking Pre-IB an I don't think it is right for me because I have done some research and people have been saing a lot of stuff think is scaring me an making really confused and I want to know what do I do if I don't want to do it. Do I change classes? Do I dropout Sophmore year?

I have a question about IB. I am actually taking Pre-IB an I don't think it is right for me because I have done some research and people have been saing a lot of stuff think is scaring me an making really confused and I want to know what do I do if I don't want to do it. Do I change classes? Do I dropout Sophmore year?

You've got ages till you decide on whether you want to take IB or not. As you get older, it's easier to understand the information given. You should talk to your teachers if you don't know what to do. If you are willing to put in the effort then I'm sure you will do absolutely fine.