IB INSANE!

hey unemotional, i remember that, but that wasnt cool how u got the red paint on my white shirt. but on topic....

The I.B. made me crazy with a little help from something else. Every year I fast, hopefully you know what that means, for a month. The thing about me is that when I get hungry my behavior changes for the worse. I become paranoid and such, with the hunger plus the stress it does not make a good mix. Also due to the I.B. in general, I have become so paranoid that everytime I go to a public place; mall, store; I try not to leave my finger prints on anything and if I do then I wipe it off with my shirt.

I have just remembered another thing about the I.B. that makes me insane, the students. Most of them think they're better than everyone. For example, an_emotional_guy, he thinks he is better than me. To be honest, he is better than me in math, science, history, english (reading not grammar), and tok but, he has the social skills of a sack of wet potatoes. Also, today he tries to order me around. I just don't understand how this guy thinks. That is all...