Sign in to follow this  

Who were you in your "previous life"?

JUST FOR FUN

522156_399569806744784_609630015_n.jpg

I could have been Sebastian Shaw (actor), Tony Doyle (politician), or Mark Foo (surfer)!

Who were you in your previous life?

I was Gabriel Auguste François Marty, a Roman Catholic Cardinal and Archbishop of Paris

:challenged:

Sounds fun.

Well for me . . . it's Kurt Donald Cobain (American singer-songwriter, musician and artist)

AMAGAAAD!!

I was Józef Swiatlo, a high-ranking official of the Ministry of Public Security of Poland. I was known as a torture-master :(

Edited by Sammie Backman

Sounds fun.

Well for me . . . it's Kurt Donald Cobain (American singer-songwriter, musician and artist)

We have the same B-day!!!! :lol:

Guest Forgotten Writer

Andy Poe (February 12, 1945–September 5, 1995) was a Filipino actor. He was the brother of action king Fernando Poe, Jr

No wonder I love Filipino Food, I wonder who my sister was...

Carl Shipp "Speed" Marvel (born September 11, 1894, Waynesville, Ill., U.S. died January 4, 1988, Tucson, Ariz.) was an American polymerchemist who worked at developing polybenzimidazoles, which are temperature-resistant polymers that are used in the aerospace industry and as a replacement for asbestos.

No wonder she is the science wiz and I'm the drama queen...

Seems like I was,

Donald Othmer: American Professor of Chemical engineering, philanthropist, inventor and multi-millionaire.

Funny, I suck at chemistry... :/ But multimillionaire sounds very nice, if you know what I mean ;)

Edited by funny10sport