Not able to login to candidates.ibo.org

noobface

Hi folks!

Finally got some contact with my school and got my personal code and PIN, however I am not able to access my results. When I enter candidates.ibo.org and fill out the requested information and press "login", the page loads a little before sending me back to the exact same login page. Any ideas on how to fix this, or somebody experiencing similar problems while loging in?

I am currently trying to access it from my iPad (since I am on vacation). I do not think the page uses either java or flash, but perhaps I am wrong?

I am grateful for answers, and want to congratulate everybody with two years of hard work and a finished IB program!

Edited by noobface

I once tried to access it from my IPod touch... did not work. Anyhow, simple answer: try finding a good computer with lots of plugins, add-ons, already installed. If that doesn't work, perhaps it is an incompatibility with the current browser you're using. If you can't find a computer, try downloading Chrome on your IPad from the App Store. If that doesn't work, then tough luck! I found my laptop. Godspeeeeeeed with your results!

Had tried with the Chrome browser, but did not work. Neither did the the Dolphin browser, many thanks for the tip because it made me try out the Opera browser which worked perfectly.

I am satisfied with my results, as they are just about what I expected (except on my EE where I did get a much better result than anticipated!).

Thank you all for your time and advice, and again: Congratulations fellow IB students!