Questions you'd like to see answered about IB

Gaby

This is mostly directed at pre-IB student, but if you're an IB student and you have some questions, feel free to ask.

I've just finished IB1 and I have a youtube channel (http://www.youtube.c...dolinska/videos) where I try to answer the possible questions you possibly might have, give a bit of advice and such. Therefore, I'd like to ask you what questions you'd like to be answered, something you'd like to know, like taking notes, such things. I'd really appreciate your help cause that would make my videos more effective, if I answered real questions, not just the ones one I think you might want answered. :)

PS. Remember, with subject-specific questions, I can only answer the ones about the subjects that I take, they're in my signature. :)

Note: This is a serious thread any off-topic posts will be deleted

Edited by King Glau
to add the note

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I made a thread in Psychology but that place was haunted so I think I can fetch it here. I'm currently pre-IB student. I really want to follow Psychology in IB and have started doing some heavy readings (I borrowed the text book from the library). The only problem left for me is that I'm writing practice essays for paper 1. Yet I don't have anybody to mark them (my school does not teach Psychology, I'm doing it through Pamoja, a credited online IB course, next year).

Is there someone to comment on my papers?

Thank you.

I made a thread in Psychology but that place was haunted so I think I can fetch it here. I'm currently pre-IB student. I really want to follow Psychology in IB and have started doing some heavy readings (I borrowed the text book from the library). The only problem left for me is that I'm writing practice essays for paper 1. Yet I don't have anybody to mark them (my school does not teach Psychology, I'm doing it through Pamoja, a credited online IB course, next year).

Is there someone to comment on my papers?

Thank you.

Not unless you can find somebody at your school to mark them, or unless you can find somebody on the Pamoja thing to mark them. Really they should mark essays for you and if they don't then, well... yet another reason why online learning sucks!