Physics EE Guitar Harmonics: RQ critique?

StrawberryACID

Hello, I'm doing my EE in physics and want to explore the physics of guitar harmonics. I have made a RQ, but i feel like it could use some revising. I would greatly appreciate some constructive critisim and possible suggestions to improve my RQ. Plus it would be nice to hear opinions on if my question is too broad or too narrow so that i can tweak it.

RQ:What is the relationship between the length and diameter of a guitar string and the wavelength and frequency of the first harmonic it produces? Is it possible to calculate the other harmonics based on the frequency of the fundamental harmonic?

P.S. I do plan on doing my own experiment for my EE :)

I love your idea! Almost did the same experiment for my Group 4 project. I would probably remove your second question in your RQ. As you will learn in your third physics course, there is a formula that calculate the other harmonics base on the frequency of the fundamental harmonic, so it's pretty much obvious. Otherwise, the first question sounds great enough :)