What would be a social or psychological question that deals with aggression, gender difference or stress?

rue saint-denis

yea thats a good question, u can phrase it diff if u want 2, lyk "why do males tend to be more aggressive than females" and then go on to explain the bx (behaviour) usin the assignd perspective n prefferably a study to go along w/ it.

Ur IB friend in Miami FL, hell yea M I A's where its at lol

On one of our practice tests (i believe they were from either an old test or some review guide) our teacher gave us one similar to

"Explain how the cognitive perspective views ONE aspect of human behavior. (eg. Gender, Stress, or Agression)"

and I'm sure cognitive could be switched out with any of the other perspectives.

however, despite the fact that he's been teaching IB psychology for a past few years and his students are earning decent scores... I still hesitate to trust some of the things he says. He's just one of those teachers that are easy to be unsure of.

• 2 weeks later...

As has pretty much been said, the social and psychological questions would be as follows:

Why do men and women behave differently?
What causes an individual to be aggressive/what causes aggression?
Why do humans suffer from stress? What causes stress?

Pretty much it is open to you, if there is a psychological or social queston to do with it, you can roll with it. For example, my EE topic is "why do men commit more crimes than women?" so if this question comes up in the exam (Social/Psych question) I am writing my EE, bahaha.

I reckon it would be pretty interesting to investigate gender inequality- you could research the one child policy in China... traditional views of females in society etc...

But I'm a chinese female so that's probably why I'm semi passionate about that topic :)