REALLY NEED AN ANSWER ASAP

parinagujral

The question is: Do you have three or four HL subjects? If you have four it shouldn't be a problem but if you have three it might get a bit difficult, as you would have to change one of your subjects from SL to HL and now that you're in IB2 the they've most probably covered some HL topics already. So you need to do some self-studying. If that is a problem or not depends on if you can motivate yourself to study on your own. Should be doable :)

nope, i have four hl's so that's alright :) but i'm just wondering, because my teachers are giving out the predicted's soon so how would they judge me?

Since every school's method of predicting is slightly different it would be best to just ask your teachers. I know for my school our prediction were based solely of our IA marks and whatever we got in our final mocks but if your school take into account how you have done throughout the two years, just talk to them to see what can be arranged.