Haha, I meant was he the doctor when you first started watching. :)

The IB in England isn't so bad. I'm starting my IB 2 and I did pretty well in IB 1. The key is to just set your priorities. You're bound to procrastinate but don't do it enough to let the work pile up. I got involved in extracurricular activities and got about 7 hours of sleep at night and all I did was do my homework and turn it in on time. If you just do the work you'll be fine. :)

The IB in England isn't so bad. I'm starting my IB 2 and I did pretty well in IB 1. The key is to just set your priorities. You're bound to procrastinate but don't do it enough to let the work pile up. I got involved in extracurricular activities and got about 7 hours of sleep at night and all I did was do my homework and turn it in on time. If you just do the work you'll be fine. :)

Ufff... Ok, thats a very good advice, thanks for that. I think I need to stop wasting time.

Oh and, dont get me wrong, but are you a girl? Cuz lately people look like are girls (on the internet) and they are really men with a girly username....Serious question

Ufff... Ok, thats a very good advice, thanks for that. I think I need to stop wasting time.

Oh and, dont get me wrong, but are you a girl? Cuz lately people look like are girls (on the internet) and they are really men with a girly username....Serious question

Ok forget the stupid question, you are a girl. Sorry :P

I dont know how IBsurvival works yet, but i would like to talk to you other time, you seem, well interesting. Maybe exchange facebooks later (if thats not to personal) anyway, you are seeing mine now, my IBsurvival account its my facebook. I gotta go to get some rest. Here in Mexico its almost 12:00pm and I have class tomorrow at 7:35am soooo, well goodnight.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...