can anyone mark world lit essays?

chloe99

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me (realistically, please don't tell me you can grade essays accurately if you really can't) what grade a world lit essay I wrote would get?

I will PM you the essay

Please ask for anything back in exchange I will try my best: I have lots of notes from the IB and lots of good advice etc

I would be so so grateful

Thanks so much guys

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there Arrowhead, I was wondering if you would be willing to read my WL essay as well and give me a realistic evaluation of it?

By the way: it's way over the word limit at the moment and perhaps isn't structured in the best possible way either, but If you could read it and perhaps advise me on how to cut it down, make it better, etc. then that would be much appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Hi there Arrowhead, I was wondering if you would be willing to read my WL essay as well and give me a realistic evaluation of it?

By the way: it's way over the word limit at the moment and perhaps isn't structured in the best possible way either, but If you could read it and perhaps advise me on how to cut it down, make it better, etc. then that would be much appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Sure send it over. I'm a little bogged down with real life at the moment, but I can take a break for half an hour or so and give it a thorough reading.

Cheers!

Thank you so much!!

I really appreciate it as I am really trying to get a good grade for my WL as its worth 25% of your final English grade!

I will send it to you in a day or two as I am just cutting down on the word count and editing it - it was a bit long :/

I am in no hurry so you can give me feedback when you have the time :)

Once again, thank you!

• 2 months later...