Sign in to follow this  

My super awesome school salsa team

Hey everyone,

As some of you know, I do salsa at my school and I'm on the school performance team. We had a performance last weekend and there's a video of it on Youtube at:

I'm the guy at the left of the screen at the front in the beginning.

Hope you all like it. :coffee:

No, it was just a performance. But there were teams from the US, Cuba, South America, and all around Canada performing. We were the only high school team. And we still rocked some of the other teams. :coffee:

That was amazing! <_<

I wish our school had a salsa team! Do you know how it got started at your school?

The team was started by a male math teacher and a female spanish teacher in the school because they both have danced salsa for years and decided to start the club.

come dance with me....

I would, but my girlfriend might get angry, ha ha. ;) She's on the performance team too. (I dance with her in the front at 3:29-3:44)

I would, but my girlfriend might get angry, ha ha. ;) She's on the performance team too. (I dance with her in the front at 3:29-3:44)

no i guess that she wouldn't. i will just go to my Zumba class, and dance there. <_<

well yu guys looked great. how well did you do, or was it not a competioton?

It wasn't a competition, but we did get a good reception from the audience. It used to be a competition until last year one of guy whose group didn't win got really angry and threw some chairs around. So they decided that it would be best not to let it happen again, ha ha. <_<