Great Leap Forward

Domis

Hello.

Could anyone be willing to help me? I'd like to know if there are reliable books about Great Leap Forward for my Historical Investigation. I was searching by Google, but I couldn't find at least one whole book. Therefore I ask if anyone have or know about a book that contains something useful for HI on Great Leap Forward please write in the forum. I would prefer in a pdf.file but of course any kind of format will do. I ask you this, because there are very little amount of books in my country on countries such as China, Japan. I would be most grateful.

Thank you,

Fellow IB student.

Hello.

Could anyone be willing to help me? I'd like to know if there are reliable books about Great Leap Forward for my Historical Investigation. I was searching by Google, but I couldn't find at least one whole book. Therefore I ask if anyone have or know about a book that contains something useful for HI on Great Leap Forward please write in the forum. I would prefer in a pdf.file but of course any kind of format will do. I ask you this, because there are very little amount of books in my country on countries such as China, Japan. I would be most grateful.

Thank you,

Fellow IB student.

This is what I suggest to you:

Go to this link here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward You might notice that it's just the Wikipedia page on the Great Leap Forward. However, don't read a word of it. Scroll down to the bottom where Wikipedia lists their references, bibliographies, and external links. If you look through those, you might be able to find a couple of them online through Google or through a database you have access to. Wikipedia isn't a very reliable source and you shouldn't use it in your HI, but the sources that Wikipedia use are reliable (for the most part) and would be a good way to find primary and secondary sources for your HI. I quickly looked at a few of the links and they seem to have some good information for you to use. Good luck :)