I need IB friends!

Francheska

heyy

i know how u feel i cant live through IB without my friends i have even had days were i didnt eat at all ----- i was totally depressed and stressed because of all the work and tests our teachers give us!!

and what makes things worse is that on top of all the work our teachers give us they give us a lot of wrong stuff (unexperienced teachers) for example we just found out that our TOK teacher gave us the wrong essay titles -- she gave us the one for May 2008 instead of May 2009!!

sooo i do need loadz of moral support to get through these two years fro hell!!!

Guest syrianstar
I miss IB.

Sigh.

Aww HMSChocolate! I know that is how I'll probably feel when I finish the course even though IB is my enemy number one and is wanted for crimes such as not letting me sleep for days and torturing my aching fingers.

But I know how you feel since that’s how I felt when I finished my GCSEs even though I thought it was a pain in the neck at times! :blum:

And Francheska don't worry! You're not alone and us IBers will certainly stick together so that we can all finish this course in one piece (maybe two since I feel like my one of my fingers is going to drop off ;) ). That's what IB Survival is for anyway - so you can meet and discuss IB with fellow sufferers.....erm...I mean students lol. :P

Edited by syrianstar

oh god! i know! its all so stressfull! i swear they dont expect us to have a life beside IB!

anyways!

so wt is everyone planning on doin aftr IB graduation?

can people give me their email address? so we can chat :D

Xx!

hey

im planning to go into med school but the stress and the chaos IB is making me go through i freaking me out!!

i dont know what i will do in med school ---- when i need to know every single detail of every single thing!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iber2468

^ They're all trying to scare you.

Ugh, and if *certain* people insist on typing in text speak, I'm telling you right now that YOU WILL FAIL IB.

The end.

Scared? Good. It's not that bad really. Everyone suffers with you.

I chronicled my IB journey on my blog: http://www.ibyears.blissful.nu

• 3 weeks later...