Anyone up for a game?

Flamewave

All right, here we go. This is an attempt to write a group story. Each post adds on a single sentence, adding on to the story. Each person may only add one sentence at a time, waiting for another post before he or she may add another. Hopefully we'll end up with a coherent story. If not, well, at least it may be funny. So, let's see what we can conjure forth as a collective unit!

The clock struck midnight.

"Oh my god," he thought to himself.

I missed the final episode of...

His thought was interrupted as a projectile flew past his ear.

he ducked behind the couch and thought "Oh my God. They are back."

He jumped into the next room... but they were already there.

The genetically altered penguin assassins were pointing their weapons his way, but before they could fire, he drew his sword and lunged.

The genetically altered penguin assassins were pointing their weapons his way, but before they could fire, he drew his sword and lunged. As usual, he missed. :)

(I have to say this but this is such a male addition: "The genetically altered penguin assassins were pointing their weapons his way, but before they could fire, he drew his sword and lunged." :D Ok, carry on with the story :) )

The genetically altered penguin assassins were pointing their weapons his way, but before they could fire, he drew his sword and lunged. As usual, he missed. :)

The little ferret-ninja was nearly blown to pieces as the penguins rained bullets down on the floor where he had been standing not a millisecond earlier.

(It is such a typical female response to criticize a male when he tries to use his imagination :D )

The genetically altered penguin assassins were pointing their weapons his way, but before they could fire, he drew his sword and lunged. As usual, he missed.

The little ferret-ninja was nearly blown to pieces as the penguins rained bullets down on the floor where he had been standing not a millisecond earlier.

this would be a fight to the death.

The genetically altered penguin assassins were pointing their weapons his way, but before they could fire, he drew his sword and lunged. As usual, he missed.

As he jumped away from the bullets, he saw the clock which had just struck midnight get struck by 12 bullets more

As he jumped away from the bullets, he saw the clock which had just struck midnight get struck by 12 bullets more

grabbing his high-tech mobile phone and running to hide behind the stairs, he called for back-up from the FNSO which stands for...

Guest syrianstar

he clock struck midnight.

grabbing his high-tech mobile phone and running to hide behind the stairs, he called for back-up from the FNSO which stands for...

Fast Nana's (means gran :hug: ) Sheilding Opertion. They were the cheapest as they only had 1 employee and that was Nana, who needed the money for her candy addiction.

Fast Nana's (means gran ) Sheilding Opertion. They were the cheapest as they only had 1 employee and that was Nana, who needed the money for her candy addiction.

"Come on!" the warrior shouted as he waited for an answer.

Fast Nana's (means gran ) Sheilding Opertion. They were the cheapest as they only had 1 employee and that was Nana, who needed the money for her candy addiction.

But no answer came so he chucked the phone at one of the genetically altered penguin assassins.

[side note - these never end up making any sense...]

But no answer came so he chucked the phone at one of the genetically altered penguin assassins.

Instantly he regretted it as he realized that he could have used Google to find out how to wipe out the entire monocultured flock if he only knew their weakness.

Instantly he regretted it as he realized that he could have used Google to find out how to wipe out the entire monocultured flock if he only knew their weakness.

But this thought was instantly wiped from his mind as he knew he didn't pay for google on his phone... FWOOP!!! The genetically altered penguin assassins were flying towards him and throwing spears... wait... penguins don't fly... These ones do i guess...

Guest syrianstar

But this thought was instantly wiped from his mind as he knew he didn't pay for google on his phone... FWOOP!!! The genetically altered penguin assassins were flying towards him and throwing spears... wait... penguins don't fly... These ones do i guess...

Before he could even think about running, the spears dug into him, piercing his body and burning their way through his skin; there was blood and penguins everywhere and he acknowledged that it was going to be the end of him so, in despair, he rummaged through his brain for all the prayers they had taught him in kindergarten, when all of a sudden a calm and composed voice spoke out. He aimed a spear at a flying penguin to see the speaker and his jaw dropped. It was..........

when all of a sudden a calm and composed voice, so familiar to his ears, spoke

Before he could even think about running, the spears dug into him, piercing his body and burning their way through his skin; there was blood and penguins everywhere and he acknowledged that it was going to be the end of him so, in despair, he rummaged through his brain for all the prayers they had taught him in kindergarten, when all of a sudden a calm and composed voice spoke out. He aimed a spear at a flying penguin to see the speaker and his jaw dropped. It was....the Ghost of Christmas Past. :yes: (Sorry, couldn't resist :) )

Before he could even think about running, the spears dug into him, piercing his body and burning their way through his skin; there was blood and penguins everywhere and he acknowledged that it was going to be the end of him so, in despair, he rummaged through his brain for all the prayers they had taught him in kindergarten, when all of a sudden a calm and composed voice spoke out. He aimed a spear at a flying penguin to see the speaker and his jaw dropped. It was....the Ghost of Christmas Past. >.< (Sorry, couldn't resist :lol: )

Oh no, the ferret thought, I hate this guy!