Anyone up for a game?

Flamewave

The clock struck midnight.

"Oh my god," he thought to himself.

I missed the final episode of...

His thought was interrupted as a projectile flew past his ear.

he ducked behind the couch and thought "Oh my God. They are back."

He jumped into the next room... but they were already there.

The genetically altered penguin assassins were pointing their weapons his way, but before they could fire, he drew his sword and lunged. As usual, he missed.

The little ferret-ninja was nearly blown to pieces as the penguins rained bullets down on the floor where he had been standing not a millisecond earlier.

this would be a fight to the death.

As he jumped away from the bullets, he saw the clock which had just struck midnight get struck by 12 bullets more

grabbing his high-tech mobile phone and running to hide behind the stairs, he called for back-up from the FNSO which stands for...

Fast Nana's (means gran ) Sheilding Opertion. They were the cheapest as they only had 1 employee and that was Nana, who needed the money for her candy addiction.

"Come on!" the warrior shouted as he waited for an answer.

But no answer came so he chucked the phone at one of the genetically altered penguin assassins.

Instantly he regretted it as he realized that he could have used Google to find out how to wipe out the entire monocultured flock if he only knew their weakness.

But this thought was instantly wiped from his mind as he knew he didn't pay for google on his phone... FWOOP!!! The genetically altered penguin assassins were flying towards him and throwing spears... wait... penguins don't fly... These ones do i guess...

Before he could even think about running, the spears dug into him, piercing his body and burning their way through his skin; there was blood and penguins everywhere and he acknowledged that it was going to be the end of him so, in despair, he rummaged through his brain for all the prayers they had taught him in kindergarten, when all of a sudden a calm and composed voice spoke out. He aimed a spear at a flying penguin to see the speaker and his jaw dropped. It was....the Ghost of Christmas Past. (Sorry, couldn't resist )

Oh no, the ferret thought, I hate this guy!

The Ghost of Christmas Past had bombs strapped to his waist...

which he reached for and ate, transporting them to ...

Betelgeuse, a far larger sun than ours.

There, at Betelgeuse (which astonishingly sounds like 'BeetleJuice'), he faced the Ghost of Christmas Past, ready to fight to the death on an unknown planet. He knew he could never win, but he had to try. He threw back his head and with an almighty yell, shouted.......

"Watch Out!!!"

But suddenly, he had an idea of pulling out his copy of GTA4. Everyone was happy as they sat down to enjoy endless hours of fun fun fun.

but then he remembered that he was on a sun... and he was out of sunscreen...

"Oh NOOOOOOOOO!" He yelled, brandishing his fists violently into the air

The Ghost was snapped back to reality by the ferret's roar.

The ferret, followed by the ghost, rushed towards the gift shop a few meters away from him and bought sun screen and some tanning lotion too. He needed a tan to match his cool new gadgets and dark clothes ()

the ghost suddenly couldn't see him in his new clothes and radient tan, so he slipped quietly out the back of the store when he saw a flock of....

he didnt see anything because he has done IB and is now blind fo over-reading

So now this semi-blind Ghost of Christmas Past was unaware of the subtle nuclear fissioning that resulted in the formation of a massive tombstone, with the foreboding words...

"I'll be back". All of a sudden, the Terminator appeared next to the ferret.

"Oh god, I forgot all about him," said the ferret.

The ferret had a little sister, Ana, and two years ago, the Terminator became besotted with her shifty, brown eyes and striped clumps of fur. However, the ferret decided that his sister was much too young, at the ferret age of 9, to run off with any creature. So the ferret decided to....

build a watermelon capsule where he could stuff Ana into and send it back to Earth to save her from the pedo terminator.

However, the watermelon capsule was too cramped for Ana and so like Laika the dog, she died in space. This was the first major tragedy of the ferret's life, and, knowing he had directly caused his sister's death, he...

He wiped the tears off his face, and decided to take the laser beam and attack the Terminator once and for all.

However, at that moment the Terminator was applying cream for cracked heels onto his feet because the sun was causing all the moisture to evaporate from his feet. The Terminator had a salsa dancing class the next morning, and didn't want to miss it because his heels were cracked.

As the ferret aimed the laser, the Terminator jerked up from applying the cream to his heel because his spidey senses were tingling. The electromagnetic waves travelled at the speed of light from the laser toward the Terminator, but they hit the open jar of cream and underwent single slit diffraction, effectively rendering the laser useless as the waves were out of phase.

The Terminator had absolutely no idea what had happened, seeing as he was the governor of California that had previously been a famous movie star/body builder with mroe body mass than brains, and so he believed that a spirit living withing the sun had saved his life. He started to worship the sun, which gave the ferret another opening to attack him.

And attack he did! The ferret hit the Terminator square in his buns of steel. Sadly, the Terminator's buttocks were not truly made of an alloy but rather skin cells, causing him to...

whip out his handy dandy blues clues notepad to...

write his extended essay he forgot about which was due tommorow. he wrote about...

a book he read which revolves around the same things that just happened to him and he suddenyl woke up and realized that it was all a dream and....

realized that his previous realization was false. he then had pediucre on his toes, tried on all his clothes,

and got ready to go to school, his EE in his hand, but just as he was about to leave....

he evacuated the dance floor, oh oh, he was infected by the sound

then he came back to the real world again and found himself walking towards the bus.

But then the bus and the fences around him started dancing again and dropped and the DJ turned the music up and they fought until the moonlight

The next he knows, is his mom waking him up.

But his mom starts dancing and yells "low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low" over and over again until the whole neighborhood starts dancing and makes fun of the poster who tries to stop the celebration

Then his mom says: "tell people in your dream to stop pulling you back into the dream" and she pour water on his face.

But his mom is actually Kes$ha (lol awkward), and everyone starts dancing to tick tock again and again because it is NOT a dream.

Then he wakes up from the DREAMS that keep getting disturbed by this poster..and this time..he gets ready..and ARRIVES to school and hands in his EE

His EE has the following title: "It's getting late, I'm making my way over to my favorite place, I got to get my body moving and shake the stress away, I wasn't looking for nobody when ..." and the readers starting dancing Rihana on the tables and the whole school had a dancing assembly with epic songs and dances and then they had an epic halo 3 tournament and 2401 I Hate Tangents won because he pwns

Then he wakes up.

"Actually, he does not wake up. The above line was a vandalized portion of the novel that we are writing. Pay not attention to it."

Said the penguin, bu his mom screamed loud, saying: "wake up son! you're killing me"

But because the mom is Kes$ha, everyone continues signing and there is a world wide dance party and a world wide halo 3 match. Whoever the main character of this story is gets to the top of the matchmaking, but 2401 I Hate Tangents pwns again because of his awsome halo skills and wins recon armor with a flaming helmet and halo:reach 7 months early. booya son

The genetically altered penguin assassins were pointing their weapons his way, but before they could fire, he drew his sword and lunged. As usual, he missed.

The little ferret-ninja was nearly blown to pieces as the penguins rained bullets down on the floor where he had been standing not a millisecond earlier.

As he jumped away from the bullets, he saw the clock which had just struck midnight get struck by 12 bullets more

grabbing his high-tech mobile phone and running to hide behind the stairs, he called for back-up from the FNSO which stands for...

Fast Nana's (means gran ) Sheilding Opertion. They were the cheapest as they only had 1 employee and that was Nana, who needed the money for her candy addiction.

But no answer came so he chucked the phone at one of the genetically altered penguin assassins.

Instantly he regretted it as he realized that he could have used Google to find out how to wipe out the entire monocultured flock if he only knew their weakness.

But this thought was instantly wiped from his mind as he knew he didn't pay for google on his phone... FWOOP!!! The genetically altered penguin assassins were flying towards him and throwing spears... wait... penguins don't fly... These ones do i guess...

Before he could even think about running, the spears dug into him, piercing his body and burning their way through his skin; there was blood and penguins everywhere and he acknowledged that it was going to be the end of him so, in despair, he rummaged through his brain for all the prayers they had taught him in kindergarten, when all of a sudden a calm and composed voice spoke out. He aimed a spear at a flying penguin to see the speaker and his jaw dropped. It was....the Ghost of Christmas Past. (Sorry, couldn't resist )

There, at Betelgeuse (which astonishingly sounds like 'BeetleJuice'), he faced the Ghost of Christmas Past, ready to fight to the death on an unknown planet. He knew he could never win, but he had to try. He threw back his head and with an almighty yell, shouted.......

"Watch Out!!!"

But suddenly, he had an idea of pulling out his copy of GTA4. Everyone was happy as they sat down to enjoy endless hours of fun fun fun.

The ferret, followed by the ghost, rushed towards the gift shop a few meters away from him and bought sun screen and some tanning lotion too. He needed a tan to match his cool new gadgets and dark clothes ()

the ghost suddenly couldn't see him in his new clothes and radient tan, so he slipped quietly out the back of the store when he saw a flock of....

So now this semi-blind Ghost of Christmas Past was unaware of the subtle nuclear fissioning that resulted in the formation of a massive tombstone, with the foreboding words...

The ferret had a little sister, Ana, and two years ago, the Terminator became besotted with her shifty, brown eyes and striped clumps of fur. However, the ferret decided that his sister was much too young, at the ferret age of 9, to run off with any creature. So the ferret decided to....

build a watermelon capsule where he could stuff Ana into and send it back to Earth to save her from the pedo terminator.

However, the watermelon capsule was too cramped for Ana and so like Laika the dog, she died in space. This was the first major tragedy of the ferret's life, and, knowing he had directly caused his sister's death, he...

He wiped the tears off his face, and decided to take the laser beam and attack the Terminator once and for all.

However, at that moment the Terminator was applying cream for cracked heels onto his feet because the sun was causing all the moisture to evaporate from his feet. The Terminator had a salsa dancing class the next morning, and didn't want to miss it because his heels were cracked.

As the ferret aimed the laser, the Terminator jerked up from applying the cream to his heel because his spidey senses were tingling. The electromagnetic waves travelled at the speed of light from the laser toward the Terminator, but they hit the open jar of cream and underwent single slit diffraction, effectively rendering the laser useless as the waves were out of phase.

The Terminator had absolutely no idea what had happened, seeing as he was the governor of California that had previously been a famous movie star/body builder with mroe body mass than brains, and so he believed that a spirit living withing the sun had saved his life. He started to worship the sun, which gave the ferret another opening to attack him.

And attack he did! The ferret hit the Terminator square in his buns of steel. Sadly, the Terminator's buttocks were not truly made of an alloy but rather skin cells, causing him to...

write his extended essay he forgot about which was due tommorow. he wrote about...

a book he read which revolves around the same things that just happened to him and he suddenyl woke up and realized that it was all a dream and....

realized that his previous realization was false. he then had pediucre on his toes, tried on all his clothes,

and got ready to go to school, his EE in his hand, but just as he was about to leave....

then he came back to the real world again and found himself walking towards the bus.

But then the bus and the fences around him started dancing again and dropped and the DJ turned the music up and they fought until the moonlight

But his mom starts dancing and yells "low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low" over and over again until the whole neighborhood starts dancing and makes fun of the poster who tries to stop the celebration

Then his mom says: "tell people in your dream to stop pulling you back into the dream" and she pour water on his face.

But his mom is actually Kes$ha (lol awkward), and everyone starts dancing to tick tock again and again because it is NOT a dream.

Then he wakes up from the DREAMS that keep getting disturbed by this poster..and this time..he gets ready..and ARRIVES to school and hands in his EE

His EE has the following title: "It's getting late, I'm making my way over to my favorite place, I got to get my body moving and shake the stress away, I wasn't looking for nobody when ..." and the readers starting dancing Rihana on the tables and the whole school had a dancing assembly with epic songs and dances and then they had an epic halo 3 tournament and 2401 I Hate Tangents won because he pwns

Then he wakes up.

"Actually, he does not wake up. The above line was a vandalized portion of the novel that we are writing. Pay not attention to it."

Said the penguin, bu his mom screamed loud, saying: "wake up son! you're killing me"

But because the mom is Kes$ha, everyone continues signing and there is a world wide dance party and a world wide halo 3 match. Whoever the main character of this story is gets to the top of the matchmaking, but 2401 I Hate Tangents pwns again because of his awsome halo skills and wins recon armor with a flaming helmet and halo:reach 7 months early. booya son

The mom looks confused because she has no idea what the previous narrator is on about..she ignores him and pull her son by the arm out of his dream.

"Watch Out!!!"

Then he wakes up.

The mom looks confused because she has no idea what the previous narrator is on about..she ignores him and pull her son by the arm out of his dream.

The mom is Kes$ha! why would she ignore the son and pull him out of a awesome dream? Please ignore the previous narrator.

"Watch Out!!!"

Then he wakes up.

The mom is Kes$ha! why would she ignore the son and pull him out of a awesome dream? Please ignore the previous narrator

The son suddenly finds himself walking downs a long aisle as the music plays..as he approaches the end of the aisle..he sees all the penguins layed down, it turned out to be their funeral..and then..

"Watch Out!!!"

Then he wakes up.

The mom is Kes$ha! why would she ignore the son and pull him out of a awesome dream? Please ignore the previous narrator

The son suddenly finds himself walking downs a long aisle as the music plays..as he approaches the end of the aisle..he sees all the penguins layed down, it turned out to be their funeral..and then..

The Covenant Flagship and an entire fleet of CCS class batleships exit slipspace above the funeral, and everyone goes crazy as drones fly down and Covenant armada are deployed to the funereal grounds via gravity lift. Master Chief shows up, and

Edited by 2401 I Hate Tangents

Starts dancing to Kes$ha yet again. Everyone sees the boy, and a giant cross species dance party takes place. The Prophets are the DJ's and the Hunters are the Bouncers and the Jackals are break dancers and the elites are gangsters and the brutes are primitive gangsters and the grunts are break dancing gangsters and the drones are dogfight dancers and the Scarabs start walking in circles and bobbing up and down and it looks really awkward but Everyone starts dancing too and the Hunters and Jackals spin on their shields and everyone starts shooting in the air to make fireworks and Kes$ha comes out and starts dancing too and everyone gets tables and disco lights and everyone dances on the tables. But then a Flood-infected ship crashes into the gigantic dance room (lol that would have to be really big), and the Flood start to

• 4 months later...

"Watch Out!!!"

Then he wakes up.

The Covenant Flagship and an entire fleet of CCS class batleships exit slipspace above the funeral, and everyone goes crazy as drones fly down and Covenant armada are deployed to the funereal grounds via gravity lift. Master Chief shows up, and

He screams loud for everyone to stop and asks them to show some respect for the dead penguins until they are burried..they all look at him with sad faces and say..

alright, we will show some respect. The piano plays sad funeral music, and Sarge from red v blue sings a montage to the red team and to the dead penguins. After the penguins are buried, one of the Covenant grunts see a cake and snarfs it up. Master Chief decides to

master chief decides to rebuild this weird nation of his, making it a more peaceful one, with a huge door at the end that allow strangers go back to their world...the boy looks at it..and...

Starts dancing to Kes$ha yet again. Everyone sees the boy, and a giant cross species dance party takes place. The Prophets are the DJ's and the Hunters are the Bouncers and the Jackals are break dancers and the elites are gangsters and the brutes are primitive gangsters and the grunts are break dancing gangsters and the drones are dogfight dancers and the Scarabs start walking in circles and bobbing up and down and it looks really awkward but Everyone starts dancing too and the Hunters and Jackals spin on their shields and everyone starts shooting in the air to make fireworks and Kes$ha comes out and starts dancing too and everyone gets tables and disco lights and everyone dances on the tables. But then a Flood-infected ship crashes into the gigantic dance room (lol that would have to be really big), and the Flood start to

Splash all over the place but Ke$ha just keeps on the dancing like nothing happened because someones love became her drug and did not notice the flood while Katy Perry with her California girls started to...

Do super hot dance moves that strategically squish all the flood infection forms and flood spores on the ground. Then Riahnaa, Taylor Swift, and Beyonce show up, and

• 2 months later...

"Watch Out!!!"

Then he wakes up.

He screams loud for everyone to stop and asks them to show some respect for the dead penguins until they are burried..they all look at him with sad faces and say..

alright, we will show some respect. The piano plays sad funeral music, and Sarge from red v blue sings a montage to the red team and to the dead penguins. After the penguins are buried, one of the Covenant grunts see a cake and snarfs it up. Master Chief decides to

master chief decides to rebuild this weird nation of his, making it a more peaceful one, with a huge door at the end that allow strangers go back to their world...the boy looks at it..and...

Splash all over the place but Ke$ha just keeps on the dancing like nothing happened because someones love became her drug and did not notice the flood while Katy Perry with her California girls started to...

Do super hot dance moves that strategically squish all the flood infection forms and flood spores on the ground. Then Riahnaa, Taylor Swift, and Beyonce show up, and

Started eating ice cream with waffles, and dancing, and laughing about football players and how they belly dance, however...

Edited by azulverde:)

"Watch Out!!!"

Then he wakes up.

Started eating ice cream with waffles, and dancing, and laughing about football players and how they belly dance, however...

a kick brought him to the upper level of his dream.

Edited by theloserwins

"Watch Out!!!"

Then he wakes up.

AAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA im being attacked by more mutant penguins

"Watch Out!!!"

Then he wakes up.

they were actually more flood infection forms that master chief forgot to finish. heroic music plays and the ground rumbles as master chief is dropped off from a longsword and takes a heroic stance. DUM DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

"Watch Out!!!"

Then he wakes up.

they were actually more flood infection forms that master chief forgot to finish. heroic music plays and the ground rumbles as master chief is dropped off from a longsword and takes a heroic stance. DUM DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You can prove with Warcraft dota? you hear about it?

said the flood infection forms as they attacked master chief. but master chief got out his shotgun and assault rifle and prevailed, saving the day. no cliche intended. at all.

"Watch Out!!!"

Then he wakes up.

said the flood infection forms as they attacked master chief. but master chief got out his shotgun and assault rifle and prevailed, saving the day. no cliche intended. at all.

when all of a sudden the belly dancing football players showed up and started shooting at...

Edited by azulverde:)

"Watch Out!!!"

Then he wakes up.

when all of a sudden the belly dancing football players showed up and started shooting at...

a wall. the main character (whoever he/she is now) got away safely.

"Watch Out!!!"

Then he wakes up.

a wall. the main character (whoever he/she is now) got away safely.

until some old friend of her/him saw her.